Tomorrow is D-Day at the doctor’s office. There’ll be many things I will find out by tomorrow:
- Did my numbers improve given the treatment plan?
- Will I be able to discontinue some of my medicines?
- What fresh prescription will I get?
- Are there any further tests I have to take?
- Is the diet-supplement regimen I am thinking of purchasing–with a hefty price tag–worth it? I’ll consult the doctor first before purchasing.
I could hop on over to the hospital to have a check right now, but I guess I can hold my breath until tomorrow 3PM.